Proposal and Application Services Available
Grants are written for nonprofit agencies with a 501 ( c ) ( 3 ).
• After the initial interview with requesting agency a grant research program will be developed and implemented if necessary.
• If required a letter of intent will be created.
• A draft proposal will be created for the agency to review.
• Upon acceptance a completed proposal/application will be developed including project budgets, goals & objectives, and evaluations as required. Requirements of the Requesting Agency
• Completion of the questionnaire provided by the Grant Writer by the due date established.
• All required information about the agency must be furnished including goals and objectives of the agency and specific project, financial information, and other materials as requested by the Grant Writer by the due date established.
• The signed contract received before research is begun.